The Norman Regional Diabetes Center is conveniently located in the West Norman Professional Building, 3400 W. Tecumseh Rd., Suite 206 Norman, Oklahoma 73072. Our location has easy access to Interstate 35.
The Diabetes Center team of dietians and nurses offer an assortment of programs tailored to fit your diabetes self-management needs. We currently have two registered nurses and four registered and licensed dietians on staff. Our goal is to empower you through knowledge to manage your diabetes. Services include:
- Type 1 and Type 2 individual education
- Type 2 class
- Flexible insulin management program
- Insulin pump training program
- Gestational diabetes program
- Diabetes and pregnancy assistance
- Medical nutritional counsel for pre-diabetes
- Educational support groups
- Diabetes Prevention Program
The Diabetes Center has been serving the community for seven years and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
3400 W. Tecumseh Rd., Suite 206
Norman, OK 73072